Otherwise referred to as pedodontics, this branch of dentistry deals with the diagnostics, treatment and prevention of children’s periodontic diseases.
it is crucial to take care of a child’s deciduous teeth since the very beginning, as their condition is proved to influence the condition of future permanent teeth!
The flow of events during this first visit to a dentist’s office determines future attitudes towards routine dental therapy. It seems crucial that a child knows about the aim and course of the appointment beforehand. It is also extremely important to make sure that the child feels comfortable in the new, surroundings. Toothache and sleepless nights are major causes of shock and distress for children, and we’re here to show them that a visit to a dentist’s office can be real fun.
Each brave little patient will receive a special reward from our team.
for deciduous teeth are an important part of our child services, as they provide numerous advantages to our little patients:
* They provide a prolonged anti-caries and bacteriostatic effect, owing to the precipitation of zinc and fluorine ions.
* They have o positive influence on the imagination and sense of responsibility of a child. Every child would like to take care of their colorful teeth themselves.
* Choosing the right color is fun, which allows to turn the child’s attention away from the procedure itself, which in turn diminishes anxiety and stress.
* Dental care becomes a pleasurable duty – colorful teeth can be regarded as precious and worth caring for, as other children do not have them. Parents find it easier to persuade their children to clean their teeth according to medical indications.
* It is much easier for a dentist to establish a friendly relationship with the child when they can start the conversation with a lighter topic, like the choice of color.
Fluoride therapy - involves the application of special fluoride varnishes onto the tooth surface. These substances are characterized by a high concentration of fluorine (0,1 to 6%). They form a kind of protective shield to preserve the tooth surface in a good condition. Fluorine penetrates the enamel, reacting with calcium compounds, which precipitates the formation of the so-called fluorapatites. These protect the teeth from bacterial decay.
Fissure sealing - is a preventive method involving the application of dental sealants into pits and fissures of a tooth. Fissures are anatomical phenomena present in molar teeth. The sealants protect the teeth from bacterial decay.